What you've got is your painting

-I can't dad, I can't do it any more. (el sollozo más amargo, está realmente rendido) Any of these things.

-When you were a boy you used to ask me about my work, painting. "Why that was the same, dad? Why don't you do something different?" I could never explain, you see? Each morning when I start I think I'll do something else. "This morning I'll paint a seascape, this morning i'll do a still live, maybe and abstract, just splash on the paints, see where it takes me". And then I start and every time I paint the same thing, the landscape. Whatever I do this is what comes out. What you've got is your painting, I may not like it, you may not like it, but it's yours.



De Wallander, una serie con verdadera implicación moral.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario